Not sure on how to find out screen resolution or game version?
1) Open Documents folder
2) Open Electronic Arts folder
3) Open Sims 4 folder
4) Scroll down to Options, click to highlight, select "open" to open in a .txt.
5) Scroll down the list to Resolutionheight. There will be a number shown, this is your screen resolution height for the game. You would download the version (3 or 4 column) that matches your the resolution height listed. For example: mine says 900. If you scroll down a bit further you will also find your screen resolutionwidth. Mine is 1600. So I would need to download the 4 column version of the mod.
6) Download the latest version that matches the version your game is.
To find which version your game is:
1) Follow steps 1 - 3 above
2) Scroll down to Game Version, click to highlight and select open. A new pop up screen will appear with your game version on. For example, my game has all updates to date, therefore my version is 126.96.36.1990. I would need to download the latest version for this mod (version 1.6 built with game version 1.40.61)
Fixed an EA issue that items with more than 25 color swatches can cause items to misalign. This is done by limiting the number of swatches the thumbnail preview can show. You can still select all swatches an item has from the drop down selection grid.
Version 1.7: 06/20/2018
Updated for game version 1.44.77 (June 19 patch).
(this mod was posted with latest version(s) available)